Company 's Profile
Al-Ahlia Vegetable Oil Company, based in Hama-Syria, is affiliated to Arab Authority for Agricultural Investment and development .It has been established in accordance with decree No 3169 of July 3, 1995 under Syrian Investment Law No (10) of 1991.
Paid in Capital:
Company's total paid-in capital is Fifteen Million (1500 Mn) Syrian Pound, equivalent to 30 USD millions. The project is 100 % self – financing.
Number of Sharers:
Total number of company's shares is Fifteen Million (15.000.000); the nominal value per share is (100) Syrian Pound.
- Arab Authority for Agricultural Investment and Development .
- Hama Chamber of Commerce .
- Federation of Syrian Agric Chambers .
- A Number of Local Agric Chambers .
- Private Bodies and Institutions.
- Other Shareholders of Syrian and Arab Nationals.
Read more about our company activities at Damascus Securities Exchange